Monday, December 10, 2012

Lover, you

You shape the lines of poetry
I write in vain to catch
The ephemeral sweetness
Of life.. that vies to match
the lungful of pipe dreams
my imaginations hatch

Cant fathom this passion you inspire!
And the places in me you touch
I respond with poetry
And hope you'll see as much
Hold my wistful promise fulfilled.
sweet surrender and such

The mystery of you so beautiful
Despite the space that stretch
Between us; For you I reach
Realms beyond to fetch
Fragrant kisses. A timeless note
Upon my heart you etch

%%%%%%%%%%%%
You shape the lines of poetry
I write in vain to catch
The ephemeral sweetness
Of life, that tries to latch
Onto a pocketful of pipe dreams.
And fanciful romances!

Cant fathom this passion you inspire!
And the places in me you touch
I surrender in poetry
And hope you'll see as much
Hold my wistful promise fulfilled.
Thwarting warnings age pronounces.

The mystery of you so beautiful
Despite the space that stretch
Between us; For you I reach
Realms beyond to fetch
A lungful of fragrant kisses.
A mouthful of fresh chances.

As you breathe life into me
Upon my heart you etch
A note of timeless beauty
You fan my eternal lech
For a fistful of synced thoughts
Weaving soulful converses.

Followers