Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wish you love

I love you, for me.
It does not matter if you dont agree with me,
About loving you.
I will always love you.

So many things have I learnt because of you,
About me.
So many ways have I envisioned you further,
Than who you are, or ever mean to be...
In here, no one can touch you.
In here, you are a part of me.
In here, you couldn't break my heart.
In here, it does not matter if you dont agree with me,
About loving you.

So many times have I cried for you and fought you too,
But I love that about you.
So many times have you raged like an addiction in my blood..
But thats alright, too.
In here, we belong together.
In here, you are a part of me.
In here, I am yours forever.
In here, it does not matter if you dont agree with me,
About loving you.

So many times when I smelled you on the sheets,
You brought me home.
So many times from lonely corners of my heart,
I can see you even if you dont.
In here, I can live on that.
In here, you are a part of me.
In here, you are always there.
In here, it does not matter if you dont agree with me,
About loving you.

I wish you love, too

Followers